Thursday, January 13, 2011

Travis watch Day 1

Only 5 hours into my daily devotion and my efforts have been thwarted by some peon in a uniform and badge asking me to move my vehicle from the loading zone behind the Temple of Travis(his office building).

I was fully prepared to spend my days writing Travis poetry while enjoying the proximity of this demigod and possibly catching a glimpse of him entering and exiting the building 8 hours later.

5 gallon canister of cheeseballs?  Check
Hello Kitty pen and notepad?  Check
2 liters of Red Bull?  Check
Adult diaper covered by bedazzled jeggings?  Check
"I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith set to loop continuously?  Check

When the "officer" approached my car I *rolled down the window and tried to explain how important it was that I remain here.  Sure I had been crying at the beauty of my own poetry and had mascara running down my face and yes my mouth was covered with orange powder and mouth stuffed to capacity with cheeseyballs but I could tell he wanted me.  Alas my heart mind and body belong to Travis. 

My plans will have to change now and they may involve surveillance cameras and a possible break in tonight.


*I opted for the windows that roll down because I don't want to be caught under water with electrical windows being the cause of my drowning.  Nevermind that I do not live near any body of water.  People in movies die this way ALL the time and I refuse to be yet another casualty of "technology".

No comments:

Post a Comment